The School of Accounting, UNSW Business School maintains a database of eligible casual teaching staff.
Applicants who would like to be placed on the database should have appropriate teaching experience at a university level, and at least an undergraduate degree, preferably at Honours level, majoring in the area in which they seek to teach.
Applicants seeking to teach in postgraduate programs should have relevant postgraduate qualifications.
- An honours degree qualification or equivalent in an accounting related discipline
- An interest in and commitment to teaching excellence in accounting studies
- Excellent oral communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Knowledge of EEO/AA principles
- Awareness of OHS responsibilities and a commitment to attending relevant OH&S training
Lodging your expression of interest
You will need to complete and submit an online Expression of Interest (EOI) form.
Please note: Current students who submit an EOI form are also required to provide their academic transcript.
The information you provide in your EOI form will be retained by the School of Accounting for 1 year from the date of your first EOI form submission. If you wish to be considered again after 1 year you will be need to reapply.
Submitting an EOI form does not guarantee that any form of employment will be offered to you. As positions become available, suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
For enquiries regarding the submission and lodgement of your EOI form please email Kathy Song.