Viewing Final Examination Scripts
Students in the School of Accounting at the UNSW Business School are able to view their final examination script.
Students are able to view their final examination script where the conditions set out below are met. It is important, however, to remember that while feedback is an important learning tool, students should take advantage of opportunities to receive (and learn from) feedback provided on assessment tasks completed during the semester. The final examination is designed to assess your achievement of learning outcomes rather than as a means of providing feedback.
Applications must be made by completing the
|Form submission deadline||Sunday, 26 May||Sunday, 8 September||Sunday, 22 December|
|Viewing Dates||Tuesday, 28 May||Tuesday, 10 September||Monday, 23 December (to be confirmed)|
|Venues||QUAD1046, Level 1, Quadrangle Bldg||QUAD2093, Level 2, Quadrangle Bldg||QUAD1045, Level 1, Quadrangle Bldg|
|Undergraduate Times||10.30am to 1.30pm||10.30am to 1.30pm||10.30am to 1.30pm|
|Postgraduate Times||2pm to 5pm||2pm to 5pm||2pm to 5pm|
Script viewing guidelines
- You will need to present your UNSW student card as proof of identity. Only you will be allowed to view your examination script.
- You will be able to view your examination script for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- You will be able to refer to a copy of the examination paper while viewing your examination script.
- You will not be permitted to have access to any writing implement or any device capable of copying or photographing material (e.g., mobile phones).
- There will be no opportunity to discuss the final examination paper, your responses, or the marks awarded. No member of staff who taught on the course will be present at the time you view your final examination script.
- Your viewing of the final examination script will be conducted under examination conditions. You will not be permitted to talk with other students viewing their examination script.
- Both your examination script and the exam paper must be returned once you have completed viewing your final examination script.
- Consistent with the UNSW Business School policy, students will not be able to view multiple choice questions or their responses to those questions.
- If you wish to have your final examination re-assessed, you will need to make a separate application to
If you have any questions regarding this process please contact