The School of Banking and Finance offers tutoring and Peer Assisted Support Scheme (PASS) leader opportunities annually. You can apply from 1 November to the close of 10 December for the following year.
Tutoring at the School of Banking and Finance
An expression of interest application is open to those to who meet the Essential criteria.
To apply, you must have:
- previous tutoring experience. If you have no previous teaching experience see PASS Leader details
- must have completed all of the undergraduate business degree(s) requirements
- demonstrated a strong performance in Finance courses with a HD in requested courses
- excellent communication skills
- attended UNSW Business Faculty training. The Business School Training sessions are usually held on Fridays in week 1 (full day), week 5 (half day) and week 10 (half day).
Lodging your expression of interest
To express your interest for the commencing year, complete the
Tutoring Expression of Interest (EOI Form).
We will only accept and review applications, who meet the above criteria, between the 1 November and 10 December.
Peer Assisted Support Scheme (PASS)
PASS is a weekly, out-of-class study group, offered to all students enrolled in a targeted course. As a leader you must have previously studied the course successfully and completed the course with a minimum of a HD grade.
Previous teaching experience not essential however you will be required to complete PASS leadership training. We will only accept applications between 1 November and 10 December for the commencing year.
Applying for PASS
You will need to submit a
PASS Leader Expression of Interest (EOI Form).
For enquiries regarding the submission and lodgement of your EOI form please email
email@example.com during the application period.