Viewing Final Examination Scripts
Students in the School of Banking & Finance at the UNSW Business School can view their final examination script.
Students can view their final examination script where the conditions set out below are met. It is important, however, to remember that while feedback is an important learning tool, students should take advantage of opportunities to receive (and learn from) feedback provided on assessment tasks completed during the semester. The final examination is designed to assess your achievement of learning outcomes rather than as a means of providing feedback.
- Applications must be made by completing the online form.
- Term 2 2019 – forms must be submitted by 5 pm on Tuesday 10 September.
- Students will receive a notification by COB Wednesday 11 September 2019.
Script viewing guidelines
- For Term 2 2019, viewing of examination scripts in the School of Banking & Finance will take place on Thursday 12 September 2019. You can come to the School office any time from 9am-5pm to view your script. The School office is located on level 3 West Wing Business School Building E12. You will not be provided an alternative date to view your script if you do not view your script on viewing date.
- You will need to present your UNSW student card as proof of identity. Only you will be allowed to view your examination script.
- You will be able to view your examination script for a maximum of 15 minutes.
- You will be able to refer to a copy of the examination paper while viewing your examination script.
- You will not be permitted to have access to any writing implement or any device capable of copying or photographing material (e.g., mobile phones).
- There will be no opportunity to discuss the final examination paper, your responses, or the marks awarded. No member of staff who taught on the course will be present at the time you view your final examination script.
- Your viewing of the final examination script will be conducted under examination conditions. You will not be permitted to talk with other students viewing their examination scripts.
- Both your examination script and the exam paper must be returned once you have completed viewing your final examination script.
- Consistent with the UNSW Business School policy, students will not be able to view multiple choice questions or their responses to those questions.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact
If you wish to have your final examination re-assessed, you will need to lodge an online application here.