Consortium for Inclusive Economics Education
Established late in 2018 with seed funding from the UNSW Business School, the Consortium for Inclusive Economics Education aims to provide a centralised network of economics education resources and opportunities tailored to existing and prospective students and teachers of secondary economics. CIEE's goals are:
- To support equal access to student success in economics
- To raise awareness and understanding of the broad applications of economics
- To provide outreach events and resources to teachers and students of economics
- To coordinate local, national, and global opportunities for collaboration in the teaching and learning of economics
Visit the CIEE website for more information
Smart Tech & Education Program (STEP UP)
Smart Tech & Education Program (STEP UP) is an emergent research initiative that aims to develop and sustain an innovative, rigorous and interdisciplinary research agenda on Education. Think of it as a laboratory committed to identifying ‘what works’ in education and closing the education achievement gaps.
Throughout the life of the project, we plan to identify and involve key stakeholders – scientists, educators, and policy makers – to generate and test ideas that have the potential to transform education. We intend this research agenda
- to provide a solid platform for sustained knowledge exchange and positive social impact, and
- to position the network as a thought leader on the worldwide challenge of successfully meeting the growing education demand.
In doing so, we affirm our commitment to achieving excellence in education and advancing a just society via exceptional research and meaningful social engagement that promote social equity, diversity and justice.
Visit the STEP UP website for more information