ISTM T1 Exam Script viewing will take place on
Tuesday 28th May 2019 between
10am and 4pm at the Kensington Campus. Students will be able to view 2019 exam scripts by prior request only.
If you wish to view your 2019 T1 exam script you
must email your request to email@example.com by
10am on Monday 27 May.
Your email should include:
Course Code of Exam Requested for Viewing
Your viewing will be confirmed by return email which will include details of time and location. All students must attend in their allocated time window.
Please note the following:
- You will be required to show your UNSW Student Card as proof of identity prior to viewing.
- You will not be allowed to photograph your answers, write notes, record voice messages or discuss exam scripts with fellow students.
- Your examination script must be returned once you have completed viewing.
- There will be no opportunity to discuss the paper or marks awarded. No member of staff who taught a T1 2019 course will be present.
- If you wish to proceed with the Review of Results Application form you will need to make an online application for Request for Review of Results – further information here.
- There will be no other opportunity to view T1 2019 Exam scripts.
Please see UNSW Business School Protocol for Viewing Final Exam Scripts for further information