- Human resource management
- Industrial relations
- International business
- Organisational behaviour
- Organisational theory
- Strategy & entrepreneurship
Our aim is to provide high quality theoretical and applied knowledge and prepare our graduates for employment in diverse organisational settings.
The School of Management has a strong teaching portfolio that ranges from the undergraduate to postgraduate coursework and research programs:
- Undergraduate programs - we offer human resource management, international business, and management as majors
- Honours program - available to high achieving students
- Postgraduate coursework & research programs - including AGSM MBA Programs, Master of Philosophy (MPhil) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- We also deliver courses within the Master of Technology and Innovation Management, Master of Business & Technology, the AGSM MBA Programs, the AGSM MBA Executive Program as well as the AGSM Graduate Certificate in Change Management
Our academics have received awards and recognition in teaching at university (including the Vice Chancellors’ teaching award), national and international levels.
Academics within the School of Management have published extensively in leading journals using a variety of theoretical and methodological approaches. They have also attracted considerable funding from the Australian Research Council (ARC) and other funding bodies.
The School of Management has an exciting visitors program that attracts leading scholars from around the world and a seminar series that showcases latest development in a variety of fields, thus ensuring that an intellectually stimulating and supportive research culture is maintained.
The School of Management has developed a strong reputation with industry and regularly consults with external experts for the purpose of improving teaching programs and research. We also have our own Advisory Board, with members coming from senior positions across all sectors.