The School of Taxation and Business Law, UNSW Australia Business School maintains a database of eligible casual teaching staff.
Applicants who would like to be placed on the database should have appropriate teaching experience at a university level, and at least an undergraduate degree, preferably at Honours level, majoring in the area in which they seek to teach.
Applicants seeking to teach in postgraduate programs should have relevant postgraduate qualifications.
- A higher degree in law or accounting with extensive experience in taxation or business law
- An interest in and commitment to teaching excellence in taxation and business law
- Excellent oral communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Knowledge of EEO/AA principles
- Awareness of OHS responsibilities and a commitment to attending relevant OH&S training
Lodging your expression of interest
You will need to first complete and submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) form:
- If you are unable to lodge your EOI online please email the completed EOI form and CV to
Please note: Current students who submit an EOI form are also required to provide their academic transcript.
The information you provide in your EOI form will be retained by the School of Taxation and Business Law for 1 year from the date of your first EOI form submission. If you wish to be considered again after 1 year you will be need to reapply.
Submitting an EOI form does not guarantee that any form of employment will be offered to you. As positions become available, suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
For enquiries regarding the submission and lodgement of your EOI form please email