2018 ATTA conference papers
- Bronwyn McCredie & Kerrie Sadiq - An examination of the legitimacy of the aggregate view of the corporation
- Antony Ting - Base erosion and profit shifting by intra-group debt: a case study of chevron
- Deborah L. Jarvie - Canada's Environmental tax reform - who gains? Who loses?
- Ashrita Prasad Kotha - Cess taxes in India: a right-based analysis of earmarking
- Jinaught Wong & Norman Wong - Corporate tax avoidance or responsibility
- Samiksha Agarwal & Lekha Chakraborty - Corporate tax Incidence in India
- Dan Cheng and Qing Zeng - Correlations between corruption, tax compliance and tax loss
- Livia Gonzaga, Les Nethercott and Esin Ozdil - Country by country reporting: A new dimension in taxpayer compliance obligations
- Eva Huang & Xi Nan - Cross-border goods transactions through Chinese e-commerce platforms: compliance difficulties for three types of taxes, VAT reform, and new winners
- Stephen Graw - Crowd-sourced funding: have the taxation considerations been thought through?
- Ian Taylor - Eight years of the code
- Adrian Sawyer & Kerrie Sadiq - Enhanced tax reporting requirements under the BEPS project: Preparing the profession and their clients
- Tshepiso Makara & Nthati Rametse - Estimating the cash flow and managerial benefits of complying with the value-added tax requirement: the case of small and medium enterprises in Botswana
- Chris G Wallis - Gaming the Tax System with main residence token
- Tamara Larre - How Canadian governments have used the idea of "winners" and "losers" to gain political favour
- Khusnaini - Improving voluntary compliance of small business owners in Indonesia through taxpayers education
- Sylvia Villios - Insolvency and bankruptcy: the impact of garnishee notices on taxpayers
- Karen Alpert - Investing with one hand tied behind your back: an Australian perspective on US tax rules for non-resident citizens
- Caroline Dick - Keep your underpants on (if you can): the prohibitive effect of tariffs on workingmen's underwear in Australia, 1921-1926
- John McLaren - Laws to protect tax wistleblowing in australia: What does this mean for taxpayers and the taxation profession?
- Donovan Castelyn - Peer-assisted learning:Lessons from the trenches. Perspective s gained as a former student-tutor
- Appadu Santhariah, Binh Tram-Nam, Dale Boccabella & Nthati Rameste - Potential issues perceived by Malaysian business taxpayers due to theimplementation of goods and services tax 2015
- Steven Stern - The taxation of non-Australian currency gains and losses
- Melinda Jone & Andrew Maples - Small tax disputes resolution in New Zealand: Making taxpayers "Winners" not "Losers"
- Alexander Fullarton - Tax and the electric car: an Australian case study
- Julie Cassidy & Michael Blissenden - Tax disputes: sharing the burden of resolution between taxpayers and tax office; An evaluation of the NZ regime and lessons for reform for Australia
- Diane Kraal - Tax incentives for petroleum and mining activities
- Shafi U. Khan Niazi - Taxation and the "organismic" behaviour of firms: Darwinian rationale at work
- Astrid Amalia Suntoro and Christine Tjen - The challenges of implementing value-added tax on e-commerce transactions in Indonesia
- Silvy Christina and Christine Tjen - The effect of tax aggressiveness on debt policy with independent board as moderating variable
- Amir Pichhadze - The need to share the burden of self-enforcement in the international coordination of transfer pricing guidelines
- Kirk Wilson - The partial CGT main residence exemption: let me count the ways…it "partially" contributes to the budget deficit
- Sunita Jogarajan - The role of the league of nations in the development of double tax agreements
- Lisa Marriott - Who doesn't pay the piper? Debt, tax, fine and penalty collection in New Zealand
- Andrew M. C. Smith - Will BEPS allow New Zealand to finally tax Google?
- Miranda Stewart, Sarah Voitchovsky & Roger Wilkins - Women with top incomes: winners in the tax system?