The International Conference on Tax Administration is a prestigious biennial event that brings together leading tax administrators, academics and practitioners from around the globe. The theme of the 2018 conference is ‘Tax system integrity in a digital age’.
Hear from the experts, as we explore the impact of digital and disruptive technologies upon all aspects of tax administration in developed and developing economies, such as:
- Taxpayer and intermediary interactions with revenue authorities
- Tax filing and tax collection
- Tax compliance and compliance costs
- Information and big data management
- The cashless economy
- Blockchain and crypto-financing
- Harnessing technology in the post-BEPS environment
- Taxing the virtual economy.
When: Thursday 5 - Friday 6 April 2018
Location: Crowne Plaza, 242 Arden Street, Coogee, Sydney, NSW
Cost: $900 for early registration (includes registration, conference dinner and networking drinks)
For more information please contact