Corporations or small businesses looking to connect with a leading business school will recognise that amongst the greatest assets of any organisation are its connections. UNSW Australia Business School's corporate partners enjoy access to the best and brightest of Australia's business students, enabling a link to over 90,000 Business School alumni working in businesses across the globe.
A corporate relationship with Business School promotes a new dynamic for the future of global business
Much of the Business School's ground-breaking research is supported by grants from corporate partners whose funding and commercial thinking frequently shape the research agenda. Private foundations, government departments and private industry of all shapes and sizes also support Business School's academics, whose research activities would be limited without such generous support.
Endowed chairs and professorships allow the Business School to continue attracting world leading talent particularly in the fields of emerging markets, finance, accounting, taxation and marketing.
Indulge your business passion. Start working with the Business School today
The Business School presents a win-win opportunity. We have proven capacity to deliver valuable business knowledge and innovation to your organisation while supporting excellence in business education at the Business School.
Consider the benefits of becoming a Corporate Partner:
- Support promising talent by offering internships and workplace opportunities for students
- Reward the highest achieving students with sponsored (named) prizes and awards
- Support a Chair, connecting and sharing ideas with a world leading academic
- Host an event at the Business School with an international business expert for our graduates and students
- Sponsor a cutting-edge research project into a particular area of business