The AGSM Advisory Board is an external and experienced group of industry practitioners invited by the Director to serve as a reference point for the School. This esteemed group provides input from their own corporate experience to ensure the programs offered by AGSM reflect trends in today's changing global business environment.
The AGSM Advisory Board is committed to ensuring that AGSM realises its vision of preparing great people to achieve great things.
Currently the members of the Board are:
Ms Christine Bartlett, Non-Executive Director, Mirvac Group
Mr Clive Stiff, Chairman & CEO, Unilever Australia and New Zealand
Mr Guy Templeton, President & CEO, Asia Pacific, WSP, Parsons Brinkerhoff
Mr Tom Saar, Senior Partner, McKinsey & Company
Ms Deanne Stewart, CEO, MetLife Limited
Ms Anne Templeman-Jones, Chairperson, Commonwealth Bank Wealth Management Advice
Broadly, this group enables the School to:
Pictured left to right: Frank Kennedy, Julie Cogin, Guy Templeton, Clinton Free, Christine Bartlett, Clive Stiff.
Absent: Deanne Stewart, Tom Saar, Anne Templeman-Jones
- Increase its engagement with business (and vice versa)
- Offer insight into industry trends and the needs of today’s high performing business leaders
- Develop national and international connections
- Build links between the School and its stakeholders
- Raise and build the profile of the School's brand and reputation