Your session is confidential. You may book a follow up appointment, if required. The coaching sessions could cover any or all of the following:
- Clarifying career goals
- Strategies for effective job search
- Developing and reviewing resume (CV)
- Developing and reviewing cover letter
- Developing and reviewing statement addressing selection criteria
- Strategies for networking (including Social Media strategies)
- LinkedIn Profile review
- Practising your pitch
- Improving job interview technique
- Considering job offers and negotiating salary
- Managing work and transitions
Career Leader Assessment Tool
Career Leader is an online self-assessment tool designed specifically for business students by two career psychologists who have previously worked with MBA students at Harvard Business School.
The tool assesses students’ business interests, motivators and skills through three different questionnaires. Results are then compared to the ‘ideal’ profiles of a variety of business careers.
Students who complete the online tool will receive a detailed individual report which provides the questionnaire results highlighting the potential career paths and organisational cultural fit. The online tool also provides detailed occupational information under My Career Match.
To access Career Leader:
- Visit the
Career Leader website and follow the onscreen prompts to the
New user section of the page
- Enter your zPass email address (email@example.com)
- Enter the registration key:
agsm-intricate (the hyphen is required)
- Once you have successfully logged in and registered, you will see your user dashboard. There, you will be able to select
Take the test for each of our three inventories (Interests Motivators and Skills)
- After completing all three inventories, you will be able to view your personalised results in each of the six sections on the dashboard. Your printable personalised Career Leader Report is available within the
Toolbox section of the user dashboard
Register for your Career Coaching session
Please log on to your
career management platform to book a 1-1 consult or sign up to attend sessions currently offered by the Career Development Centre.