Our current full-time MBA class (who complete their studies in April 2015) will be part of an international network of more than 15,000 world-class alumni who carry the AGSM @ UNSW Business School's reputation with them.
The GMAT average in the AGSM MBA classroom is 635. Collectively, the AGSM MBA applicants have an average of six year’s work experience across small, medium and large organisations. Their backgrounds include engineering, law, marketing, banking, defence, management consulting, entrepreneurship and other specialties.
AGSM MBA full-time 2015 class profile
- Male: 72%
- Female: 28%
- Average Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) result: 635
- Average work experience: 6.5 years
- Average age at entry: 30 years
- International residency: 72%
- Local residency: 28%
- Countries by citizenship: 22