Managers with multiple stakeholder relationships who are looking to further strengthen their managerial capability.
To further develop your skills as a middle manager, you need to understand the role of middle management in your organisation’s strategy and operations. This program is designed to further your knowledge, build confidence and provide the tools to find the ideal balance between leading, managing and operating.
- Better understand and value the multiple roles you play as a middle manager
- Understand how to manage performance across multiple teams
- A key stakeholder and change management plan
- A toolbox for improving performance management
- Develop a practical action plan for better managing your own time, energy and stress
"I enjoyed the theatre-based learning methods and the 360 degree survey. I also gained a huge amount from immersing myself in the process, and discussing issues with peers from other industries who faced similar problems."
Kevin ParisDirector of SalesSkyrail