Before applying for admission into the Graduate Certificate in Change Management (GCCM), candidates must satisfy the
entry requirements. Meeting the entry requirements does not guarantee that an offer will be made. To be successful, candidates need to meet the entry requirements and also demonstrate excellence across their entire application.
Applications to the GCCM Program are accepted on a session by session basis. The Admissions Selection Committee makes final decisions on complete applications within four weeks of submission.
For your reference, proposed dates for upcoming sessions of the AGSM GCCM Program and application timeframes for 2018 are listed below.
Important dates for Summer Semester 2018/AGSM Session 1, 2018
- Applications open: 11 September 2017
- Deadline for applications: 11 December 2017
- Classes commence: 19 February 2018
- Classes conclude: 20 May 2018
Important dates for Semester 1 2018/AGSM Session 2, 2018
- Applications open: 19 February 2018
- Deadline for applications: 16 April 2018
- Classes commence: 4 June 2018
- Classes conclude: 2 September 2018
Important dates for Semester 2 2018/AGSM Session 3, 2018
- Applications open: 4 June 2018
- Deadline for applications: 30 July 2018
- Classes commence: 17 September 2018
- Classes conclude: 16 December 2018
The application process may differ slightly for each applicant, however, please follow the steps below:
1. Apply online
Complete and submit the online application via theUNSW Online Application website.
- The program code for the Graduate Certificate in Change Management is
- Please refer to
Application Dates above for the starting term. Please disregard the date of commencement that automatically populates when selecting the term as this correlates to the general UNSW semester dates which currently do not align with GCCM session dates.
2. Provide supporting documentation
Supporting documentation can be submitted together with your online application or uploaded to your application later, once you have been given a UNSW student ID number.
3. Selection process
Your completed application, once received, is sent to the AGSM MBA Admissions Selection Committee for review.
4. Follow up if required
Applicant may be contacted to organise an admissions interview (ideally, this will be in person, but may be over the phone).
Applicant is advised of the outcome of their application by email.
In the case of a successful application and course placement offer, the applicant needs to notify his/her decision regarding acceptance of the offer or otherwise by the specified deadline.
You will be required to pay a non-refundable application fee of AUD$100 when submitting your application.