The new AGSM @ UNSW Business School Master of Management (AGSM MMGT) is designed predominantly for recent graduates from non-business degrees seeking to accelerate their career potential. The two-year, part-time program offers flexibility, a contemporary curriculum and access to Australia’s leading graduate school of management faculty, alumni network, and Career Development Centre.
With small classes, flexible delivery, and a practical business curriculum, the newly designed and innovative AGSM Master of Management provides a personalised and transformative learning experience to students at the early stages of their professional development.
The program includes a distinctive blend of theory with practical application through highly experiential teaching, business projects and entrepreneurial practices, positioning graduates for their careers as academically distinguished and well-experienced young professionals and entrepreneurs.
Taught by leading faculty from the world-ranked AGSM @ UNSW Business School, the course is designed primarily for recent graduates from non-business (STEAM – science, technology, engineering, arts, maths) degree backgrounds. No prior work experience is required.
- A two-year, part-time post-graduate degree – 10 courses (6 units of credit each) and one internship project (12 units of credit)
- Part-time program delivered after hours in the Sydney CBD Campus
- A variety of teaching modes including weekly classes, intensives, and online are available
- Strong focus on teamwork, client facing skills and applying theory to practice
- A dedicated program of work-integrated learning and direct interaction with real-world problems in leading Australian
- A unique student cohort experience due to a common core start of the program
View AGSM Master of Management program details
AGSM Master of Management Course Outline
The course consists of 72 Units of core and elective credits.
In order to enhance work-integrated learning outcomes, a final capstone Strategic Consulting Project (12 units of credit) will integrate student learning and offer professional work experience.
Phase I: Students must complete six core units (36 credits):
- Managing Yourself and Others
- Financial Management
- Business Economics
- Principles of Marketing
- Law, Regulation and Ethics
- Strategies for Disruption
Phase 2: Students must complete four elective units (24 credits)
The elective phase allows students to tailor their AGSM Master of Management learning experience. Students are required to complete four electives (24 credits) through the following subject disciplines:
- Managing with Digital Technology
- Business Analytics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Communicating Value