AGSM Master of Management (MMGT)
AGSM @ UNSW Business School equips a new generation of leaders to make an impact in an accelerated world. Our Master of Management (MMGT) program is designed for recent graduates and early career professionals looking to accelerate their careers and thrive in the world of work.
Kick start your career and build on the knowledge acquired during your undergraduate degree with practical business experience, and sought-after communication, problem solving and analytic skills with an emphasis on digital transformation, AI, ethics, entrepreneurship and innovation.
You will learn the fundamentals of business as well as study contemporary subjects like building strategies for disruption, managing with digital technology, and business analytics. Our flexible course structure allows you to design a degree path and pick courses to suit your needs.
Why you should study the AGSM MMGT?
- It is a contemporary program with emphasis on digital transformation, AI, ethics, entrepreneurship and innovation
- It is a flexible program designed for you to study either part-time or full-time in class, online and through intensive modules
- You will acquire fundamental business knowledge and workplace confidence which can be implemented straight away into your current career path, or help launch you into a new career
- You will build on the knowledge you acquired during your undergraduate degree and gain insight how to implement this knowledge into practical skills
- You will acquire relevant industry experience in a real-world setting through integrated learning opportunities
- You will learn how to apply your sought-after problem solving and analytic skills to today’s organisational challenges
- You can learn in a blended format of experiential learning, business projects and entrepreneurial practices to suit your needs to accommodate your work commitments
- You can access Australia’s leading school of management faculty, alumni network, and Career Development Centre to accelerate your career