The new AGSM @ UNSW Business School Master of Management (MMGT) is for early-career professionals and emerging leaders who want to acquire essential business skills and accelerate their career.
The two-year part-time program offers flexibility, a contemporary curriculum, and access to Australia’s leading graduate school of management’s faculty, alumni network, and Career Development Centre.
The program integrates theory with practical application through experiential teaching, business case-studies and entrepreneurial practices. It sets graduates up with a globally-recognised AGSM qualification, ready to make an impact in today’s accelerated world.
Why choose this degree?
- Accelerate your career
- Dedicated work–integrated learning in a leading Australian organisation
- Increase your salary earning potential
- Small classes, flexible delivery and a practical business curriculum
- A variety of learning modes
- A unique and valuable student cohort experience and network
- Strong focus on teamwork, client facing skills and applying theory to practice
Who should do this degree?
- Those interested in accelerating their career potential and skillset
- Professionals interested in a career change or taking the next step in leadership
- Students seeking to establish their credentials as academically distinguished
- Recent graduates of science, technology, engineering, arts and maths degrees seeking to understand the fundamentals of business
- Business degree undergraduates interested in adding a specialisation in management to their portfolios
||10 courses (6 units of credit each) and one internship project (12 units of credit)
||two-years part-time (not available to international student visa holders)
||UNSW Sydney CBD Campus
View AGSM Master of Management program details