Bringing exceptional people together
Driven people don’t take time out to achieve their goals; they put time in. So we created a flexible, part-time MBA (Executive) program that delivers immediate benefits in the workplace.
More than just equipping you with academic qualifications, The AGSM MBA (Executive) allows you to harness the power of collective intelligence through cohort-based learning experiences that are unique to AGSM. You’ll graduate with a personal and professional network that keeps growing with you.
View MBA (Executive) program details
The tools to make your masterpiece
However you imagine your future, the AGSM MBA (Executive) will help you create it.
- High quality, research-driven, management education designed by world-class faculty and a leading research university.
- You’re in good company with high-calibre cohort and instructors. Our recruitment process emphasises intellectual capability, leadership potential and a commitment to making a difference. Be confident that you’re joining a group of the brightest individuals aspiring for greatness in their field.
- The ability to pursue a personal interest area by selecting elective courses from AGSM’s portfolio of MBA programs, allowing you to build connections with AGSM students and alumni across programs.
- Balance study, work and personal commitments by setting the pace of your course enrolment, choosing different modes of study (weekly, intensive or online) and deferring sessions if your circumstances change.
- A dedicated Career Development Centre to offer support services, guidance and career resources as well as access to an extensive industry network through regular events and networking opportunities.
- Every week’s work is immediately relevant - enabling you to apply new skills and concepts in your job setting from Day One.
- Access to our international exchange program with elite international business schools and shorter field-study International Business Experience courses in cities across the globe.
Your job provides the raw material that you apply to assignments throughout the MBA (Executive) program. Readings and class discussions provide the opportunity to reflect on your experiences in a structured way as you exchange ideas with others.
Quality conversations deliver new insights – valuable to both course projects, as well as your workplace. Highly qualified and experienced instructors facilitate this exchange.
Powerful dialogue and interactions happen best when you’re in the moment. The MBA (Executive) program offers a rich, collegiate style of learning for cohorts of like-minded people to push their limits. Keen intellects, diverse backgrounds and skill sets spark an exchange of ideas starting in the classroom.
A natural networking environment
The emphasis is on clarifying and debating issues, exchanging ideas and collaborating with your cohort. Close class contact, teamwork and residential learning help you build your network from Day One.
We also encourage you to take advantage of the activities and support networks beyond the classroom. From student organised or alumni-based events, to guest speaker lectures, these activities build your network and provide a break from work and study.
A complete program
You’ll receive a comprehensive package of learning materials at the start of each course, letting you complete each week’s work at your own pace.
Convenience and flexibility are important to ensure your limited time can be fully applied to learning. Your course materials, including journal articles, book chapters and case studies are delivered digitally to make it easier to carry your materials with you.
Courses with the MBA (Executive) program draw on the expertise and thought leadership of UNSW Business School faculty to ensure the highest academic standards are maintained.