Attaining your Certificate in Operational Excellence demonstrates breadth and depth of capability, knowledge and experience in applying the Lean Six Sigma methodology to drive business outcomes, along with the leadership skills to engage stakeholders and lead change initiatives.
Certification is achieved by completing AGSM Green and Black Belt certification along with an elective short course in change management, leadership, communication, negotiation, strategy or commercial management.
It is suited to those currently working in, or seeking to work in process improvement, operational or productivity roles. You will gain:
- Globally-recognised Green and Black Belt certification from UNSW Sydney and AGSM*
- Practical real-world experience in applying Lean Six Sigma methodology through live project work
- Leadership skills to engage stakeholders, balance competing priorities and manage process improvement projects at a team and organisational level
- A professional network of fellow Lean Six Sigma experts from a diverse range of industries
- Four subject credits toward your MBA (Operational Excellence^,) a specialised online degree.
We offer entry points for those without Lean Six Sigma qualifications up to those with existing Black Belt qualifications from AGSM or another recognised provider.*
Choose your starting point below to find out which courses you should complete to achieve certification.