You may apply to take a course during the Global Network Week (GNW) and receive 6UOC from AGSM in lieu of taking one elective course at AGSM. This short-term exchange opportunity is for students looking to gain an international perspective at another network school in a focused mini course that leverages the perspectives, programs, and faculty expertise of that school. Classes are conducted in an intensive mode over 5 days which is ideal for students with a busy work schedule.
Please visit the
Global Network website for more information about course offerings and timings.
To be eligible to apply, students must have successfully completed a minimum of two AGSM courses with a WAM of 65% or above at time of application.
How to apply
Students can apply for one of the GNAM schools for one elective (6UoC).
- Application dates and link will be advertised in the online student community & AGSM newsletters
- Spaces are limited for AGSM students and the applications process is competitive and based mainly on WAM
- Make sure that you have a free elective to complete that you can use this the exchange as credit for (ask Student Experience if you’re unsure
- Tuition fees are payable to AGSM at the current course rate and can be deferred to Fee Help if you have this applied for your other courses
- Please note that exchange will be credited as Credit Transfer and therefore will not impact your WAM (weighted average mark)