Alumni Advisory Board members volunteer their experience, knowledge and enthusiasm to drive deeper and broader graduate engagement.
The Alumni Advisory Board is comprised of passionate Business School and AGSM alumni. Board members act as advisors to the UNSW Business School Dean and Alumni & Engagement team, advocate the value of a business education, and serve as active ambassadors and philanthropic promoters of the School. For more information, see the Terms of Reference.
Applications Now Open
To nominate yourself for the Alumni Advisory Board complete the application form.
Applicants must be graduates of UNSW Business School and/or AGSM and be based in Sydney, NSW, Australia. Applications close 17 January 2018. Nominations received after the deadline will not be considered.
Application Process Timeline:
17 January 2018 – Applications close
22-25 January 2018 – Short-listed candidates notified of interview details
1 February 2018 – Interviews in-person for short-listed candidates, CBD Sydney (mid-morning to early afternoon)
Direct any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Business School Alumni Advisory Board members are:
- Camilla Love, AGSM MBA (Exec) 2011 (Chair)
- Asha Cugati, BEc 1999
- Elliott Donazzan, BCom 2014
- John Forsythe, AGSM MBA (Exec) 2011
- Omkar Joshi, BCom 2011
- Nick Marks, AGSM MBA (Exec) 2009
- David Nockels, AGSM MBA (Exec) 2003
- Julian Sallabank, AGSM MBT 2008
- Jolene Tan, AGSM MBA (Exec) 2014
- Alice Tang, AGSM MBA (Exec) 2004, BCom Co-op 1998
- Greg Wang, AGSM MBA (Exec) 2011, BCom 2001
- Lali Wiratunga, AGSM MBA (Exec) 2013