Alumni Advisory Board members volunteer their experience, knowledge and enthusiasm to drive deeper and broader graduate engagement.
The Alumni Advisory Board is comprised of passionate alumni from the AGSM and Business School. Board members act as advisers to the UNSW Business School Dean and Alumni Relations team, are advocates for business education, and serve as ambassadors and philanthropic promoters of the School. For more information, see the
Terms of Reference.
Applications Now Open
To nominate yourself for the Alumni Advisory Board complete the
Applicants must be graduates of UNSW Business School and/or AGSM and be based in Sydney, NSW, Australia.
Applications close 5 February 2017. Nominations received after the deadline will not be considered. Direct any questions to:
The Business School Alumni Advisory Board members are:
- Justin Di Lollo, AGSM MBA 2000 (President until December 2016)
- Camilla Love, AGSM MBA (Exec) 2011 (Vice President until December 2016; President, effective January 2017)
- Elliott Donazzan, BCom 2014
- John Forsythe, AGSM MBA (Exec) 2011
- Abigail Goldberg, AGSM MBA (Exec) 2003
- Katherine Hoar, AGSM GDM 2013
- Wendy Holdenson, MCom 1991
- Omkar Joshi, BCom 2011
- Danny Kapustin, AGSM MBA (Exec) 2013
- David Nockels, AGSM MBA (Exec) 2003
- Julian Sallabank, AGSM MBT 2008
- Alice Tang, AGSM MBA (Exec) 2004, BCom Co-op 1998
- Geoff Wilson, BCom 1980