This event has been postponed to October / November, please direct any enquiries to Maree Magafas (email@example.com)
Join us at UNSW School of Taxation and Business Law’s
14th International Conference on Tax Administration, where leading administrators, academics and practitioners from around the globe will explore the
New Frontiers in Tax Administration.
Over 2 days we’ll explore the key themes of 2020 including:
- Digitalising administration is it evolution or revolution? Is it different for developing countries?
- How important is the role corporate social responsibility in compliance?
- People v Machines: Artificial intelligence is it a gamechanger?
- International Collaboration: Are we on the right track?
- What new approaches are there to assist the vulnerable?
Hear from leaders in the field about current and future global trends, including:
- Chris Jordan AO, Commissioner of Taxation, Australia
- Naomi Ferguson, Commissioner & CEO Inland Revenue, New Zealand
- David Bradbury, OECD Centre for Tax Policy and Administration
- Bernard McCabe, Deputy President Administrative Appeals Tribunal
- Nina Olson Director for the Centre for Taxpayer Rights
Postponed - new date will be released shortly|
Where:||Hilton Sydney, 488 George Street, Sydney, 2000 & Dinner (7 April) at The Tea Room, QVB, 455 George Street, Sydney, 2000|
Maree Magafas, UNSW Business School, School of Taxation & Business Law|
The Hilton is offering a special delegate rate of 10% off the advertised day rate. To book, please visit
here or call on +61 (0)2 9266 2000 and quote group code