Join UNSW Taxation and Business Law and University of Sydney Law School, at this 2 day conference and dinner as we mark the anniversary of the Australian GST and discuss its past and future. This event will be held on 25 and 26 March 2019 in Sydney, with a networking dinner on Monday 25 March at The Tea Room, Queen Victoria Building.
Guest speakers include:
- The Hon John Howard OM, AC, Former Prime Minister of Australia
- Michael D'Ascenzo AO, UNSW and Former Commissioner of Taxation
- Greg Smith, Commonwealth Grants Commission
- Piet Battiau, OECD
- Karl-Heinz Haydl, BIAC and PWC
- Professor Walter Hellerstein, University of Georgia Law School
- Michael Andrew AO, Board of Taxation and Black Economy Task Force
This conference will be of interest to lawyers and accountants practising in GST Law, representatives of the Australian Tax Office and Treasury, GST specialists from the corporate world, and academics.
The full program is now available - PDF LINK
- The conference fee includes: Attendance at the two day conference, lunches and teas at Sydney Hilton and conference dinner on Monday 25 March, access to the conference papers
- Conference fees are as follows: Early Bird registration $950 (incl. GST), closes Sunday 17 February, 2019 and standard registration $1,110 (incl. GST), closes 18 March, 2019
Event organiser: Maree Magafas firstname.lastname@example.org (+61) 2 9385 9549