Join this webinar to learn more about the AGSM MBA (Full-Time) program
Interested in studying an MBA in Sydney, Australia?
The Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) offers innovative, experiential, globally-ranked programs designed to equip a new generation of leaders to make an impact in an accelerating world.
Based in Sydney, Australia, the AGSM @ UNSW Business School’s globally ranked full-time MBA program is taught by internationally recognised academics and Executives-in-Residence from leading corporate and government organisations.
We’re currently recruiting highly motivated MBA candidates to start their studies in May 2021.
Join us online to find out more about our full-time MBA:
- Study in Sydney – one of the world’s most beautiful and exciting cities and global business hub
- Small cohort of high-achieving, experienced professionals
- Access to an international partner network of over 50 of the world’s elite management schools including Yale, London Business School, Chicago Booth, Kellogg, NYU Stern, IE Business School, HEC Paris, NUS, Guanghua (Peking University)
- Numerous scholarships available (see our Scholarships and Prizes page for details)
- Access to AGSM’s global Alumni network of over 17,000 successful business leaders and the University of New South Wales (UNSW) Business School Alumni network with over 88,000 influential and international members.
Tuesday, 9 March, 2021. 5pm - 6pm (AEDT)
- Webinar: 5.00pm to 5.30pm
- Q&A: 5.30pm to 6.00pm
Presenter: Associate Professor Michele Roberts, AGSM Academic Director
Hosted by: AGSM Recruitment and Admissions Team
The Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) at the University of New South Wales Business offers innovative, experiential, world-class MBA programs designed to equip a new generation of leaders to make an impact in an accelerated world.
Based in Sydney Australia, AGSM @ UNSW Business School has more than 40 years of leadership experience across Australia. Our Short Courses are designed and facilitated by industry thought leaders and faculty to build individual and organisational capability. Combining the latest thinking and best practice within an outcome-focused problem-solving environment. AGSM students also have access to a rich global network of over 17,000 AGSM alumni who are recognised international business leaders in their industries.