Interested in studying an MBA in Sydney, Australia?
The Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) offers innovative, experiential, globally-ranked programs designed to equip a new generation of leaders to make an impact in an accelerating world.
Based in Sydney, Australia, the AGSM @ UNSW Business School’s globally ranked full-time MBA program is taught by internationally recognised academics and Executives-in-Residence from leading corporate and government organisations.
We’re currently recruiting highly motivated MBA candidates to start their studies in January, 2021.
Join us online to find out more about our full-time MBA:
- 16-month program in Sydney – one of the world’s most beautiful and exciting cities and global business hub
- Small cohort of high-achieving, experienced professionals
- Access to an international partner network of over 50 of the world’s elite management schools including Yale, London Business School, Chicago Booth, Kellogg, NYU Stern, IE Business School, HEC Paris, NUS, Guanghua (Peking University)
- Numerous scholarships available (see our Scholarships and Prizes page for details)
- Access to AGSM’s global Alumni network of over 17,000 successful business leaders and the University of New South Wales (UNSW) Business School Alumni network with over 88,000 influential and international members.