AGSM Applications Now Open for Anita Prabhu Women Leaders in Business Award
Wednesday, 5 April 2017
Applications are now open for the Anita Prabhu Women Leaders in Business award. All final year female AGSM students and graduates working in a management role or who run their own businesses who demonstrate excellence in leadership and who have successfully implemented new business ideas or best-practices are strongly encouraged to apply. The award was established by Anita Prabhu (MBA Exec 2005) to recognise and celebrate exceptional female business leaders.
Past recipients include:
- Brianna Ragel (MBA Exec) 2012) Senior Manager at PwC Australia
- Anneke van den Broek (MBA Exec 2002) founder of pet product supplier, Rufus & Coco
- Emma Lo Russo (MBA Exec 2013), CEO and co-founder of digital analytics company, Digivizer
- Maria Ioia (MBA Exec 2012), Director of the Market Intelligence Agency
- Lara Gray (MBA Exec 2014), Product Director, Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation
""This is such an important Award, and I'm grateful to Anita Prabhu and AGSM for the opportunity. The recognition that this Award gives Women in Business is invaluable. It reassured me that the way you lead, is just as important as what you lead." says 2016 award winner Brianna Ragel.
The winner will receive a $1000 cash prize and will be profiled across the UNSW Business School website and social media channels, in the AGSM alumni Edge newsletter, and be recognised at the UNSW Business School annual awards ceremony on 7 June 2017.
While some winners to date have founded their own businesses, women who work in management roles within organisations are also encouraged to apply.
"I highly recommend female leaders apply in 2017 to acknowledge and showcase the range and depth of talent that the AGSM community contains," said past winner Lara Gray.
Applications close 30 April 2017.
Apply online now.