Prior to commencing his research studies in the UNSW Business School, Christian graduated from B.S. Aerospace Engineering in the United States. He then worked in the aerospace industry for 7 years, taking both engineering and managerial positions in Spain, France and Germany. He studied an MBA at IE Business School and gained a rich experience in company wide transformation projects. Recently he completed a Masters in Philosophy and is currently a PhD Candidate.
- Evidence-based Management: Identifying & overcoming its barriers
- Chris J Jackson
- Catherine G Collins
- Evidence-based Management. Organisational Behaviour. Personality and individual differences. Research methods.
- Criado-Perez, C., Collins, C. G., Jackson, C. J., Oldfield, P., Pollard, B., & Sanders, K. (2019). Beyond an ‘Informed Opinion’: Evidence-Based Practice in the Built Environment.
Architectural Engineering and Design Management.
- Jackson, C. J., Minbashian, A., & Criado-Perez, C. (2019). A multi-level super meta-theory of personality meta-theories: Why behavior is not always associated with reproductive success.
Personality and Individual Differences, 146 (January), 149–157.
- Criado-Perez, C., Pollard, B., Oldfield, P., Collins, C. G., Jackson, C. J., & Sanders, K. (2018). Building better decisions Why good evidence is used ( and ignored ) in the built environment sector. CRC for Low Carbon Living.
Building in sustainability
Other articles authored by Christian Criado-Perez
Awards and scholarships
- CRC Student Scholarship
- SYLFF Grant – Tokyo Foundation: Scholarship awarded to PhD students with high potential for future leadership in international affairs and policy research
- Industry Mentoring Network in STEM
- UNSW Bizlab Small Project Grant recipient