The role of augmented reality technology in retailing
- VAN ESCH, P., NORTHEY, G, YANG, S., HELLER, J. (2017) Religious Cognition in Social Marketing Campaigns: Saviour or Pariah?, Academy of Marketing Science World Marketing Congress, Competitive Paper, June 2017, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- HELLER, J., CHYLINSIKY, M., DE RUYTER, K. (2017) Augmented shopping in a socially situated context: The role of augmentation on purchase decision satisfaction in an online shopping environment, Competitive Advantages in a Digital Economy (CADE), Abstract, June 1 – 3 2017, Venice, Italy (Best Paper Award).
- HELLER, J., CHYLINSKI, M., NORTHEY, G., DE RUYTER, K., SINHA, A., HILKEN, T., VAN ESCH, P & MAHR, D. (2016). Topology of Augmented (A-) Commerce: The Current State and Directions for Future Research, Australian and New Zealand Marketing Academy Conference (ANZMAC), Competitive Paper, Track: Consumer Behaviour, December 5-7 2016, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- VAN ESCH, P., NORTHEY, G. CHYLINSKI, M., DE RUYTER, K., SINHA, A., HILKEN, T & HELLER, J. (2016). Augmented Reality: Consumer saviour or disruptive agent in the retail power pendulum?, Australian and New Zealand Marketing Academy Conference (ANZMAC), Competitive Paper, Track: Retailing & Distribution, December 5-7 2016, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- HELLER, J., ROZEMEIJER, F., QUINTENS, L. (2016) BUYERS BETTER BE SOCIAL: An empirical study on the impact of social media use on buyer’s job performance, IPSERA Conference 2016, Dortmund, Germany
- Augmented reality / Virtual reality
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Analytics & Research Methods