John Abernethy is currently Managing Director of Clime Investment Management. He is the Chairman of Clime Capital Limited. He is a Non-Executive Director of Jasco Holdings Limited, Wilson Research Limited, Australian Leaders Fund Limited, Watermark Limited and Watermark Global Limited.
John has over 34 years' experience in funds management and corporate advisory. He spent ten years at NRMA Investments as Head of Equities managing portfolios of approximately $2 billion. In 1994 he joined Poynton Corporate Limited as an Executive Director before forming Clime (formerly Loftus Capital Partners) in 1996.
John completed his BCom(economics)/LLB in 1982.
John has two children.
Directorships (Public Companies):
- Chairman Clime Capital Limited (appointed June 2009)
- Director Clime Investment Management Limited (formerly Loftus Capital Partners)
- Jasco Holdings Limited 1995 to present
- Wilson Research Limited 2006 to present
- Australian Leaders Limited 2007 to present
- Watermark Limited 2014 to present
- Watermark Global 2018