John Abernethy was appointed Chief Investment officer and Director of Clime Investment Management in July 2005. He is Managing Director of listed company Clime Investment Management Limited, and Non Executive Director of Jasco Holdings Limited, HomeLeisure Limited, Wilson Investment Fund Limited andWilson Leaders Limited.
John has over 24 years experience in funds management and corporate advisory. He spent ten years at NRMA Investments as Head of Equities managing portfolios of approximately $2 billion. In 1994 he joined Poynton Corporate Limited as an Executive Director before forming Clime (formerly Loftus Capital Partners) in 1996.
John is married with two children.
Directorships (Public Companies):
- Chairman Clime Capital Limited (appointed June 2009)
- Director Clime Investment Management Limited
- Jasco Holdings Limited 1995 to present
- Wilson Investment Limited 2006 to present
- WAM Active Limited 2008 to present
- Australian Leaders Limited 2007 to present