This network develops and applies best practices to ensure behavioural insights from experimental research in Economics, Finance, Risk, Marketing, and Psychology are credible and robust.
Prof Andreas Ortmann
Prof Hazel Bateman
Prof John Roberts
A/Prof Ben Greiner
A/Prof Gigi Foster
Dr Elize Payzan-Le Nestour
A/Prof Kerry Humphreys
Dr Sarah Walker
- Eight network members have a total of 28 different A*/FT45 publications since 2011, including in the American Economic Review, Review of Financial Studies, Management Science, Marketing Science, Quantitative Economics, and Journal of Development Economics.
- Average m-quotient of 0.9.
- Eight ARC Discovery and Linkage grants since 2011 worth more than $4 million.
- Roberts is a Fellow of the ASSA (2013) and the London Business School. He served on the ARC College of Experts (2012-2015) and is winner of the American Marketing Association’s John A. Howard Award and 4 William O’Dell Award. He is also on the editorial board of Marketing Science, Journal of Marketing, and numerous other journals.
- Humphreys awarded the 2014 American Accounting Association “Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation Award” for Accounting, Behavior, and Organizations, the first non-North American recipient in nearly two decades.