Business Influencers are a group of students selected to represent the UNSW Business School Career Accelerator portfolio in a range of contexts and environments. This will be a paid casual position with the Career Accelerator team open to postgraduate and undergraduate students in a competitive selection process.
Activities of the program may include but are not be limited to:
- Significant roles during orientation (where the level of responsibility is beyond a regular volunteering role)
- Representing and engaging prospective student and parents for Career Accelerator during Open and Info Day
- Social media influencing
- Career Accelerator content creation (blogposts and event reports)
- Hosting a pop-up Career Accelerator desk on campus
- Various speaking engagements as required
- Representing and engaging students during workshops
- Ad hoc admin/support for event preparation as required
Stay tuned to the student newsletter to find out when this exciting opportunity will open!