Moodle is used in some UNSW Australia Business School courses that are taught either fully or partially online. Moodle provides virtual classrooms enabling students to:
- Download course documents and other related materials
- View updates and announcements from your course lecturer
- Participate in online self-assessment quizzes
- Download lecture recordings and video content
- Submit assignments and feedback
The UNSW IT Service Centre is the support point for students requiring assistance with Moodle related technical issues. For information on getting started with Moodle please visit the Moodle student support website.