Online forms




Request to enrol into full class/ no prerequisite/ timetable clash: please contact the relevant School office or Lecturer in Charge for written permission.

Note: Lecturer in Charge information can be found on the Class Timetable 2016.

Contact us

Feel free to contact us about another matter

If you are not an active student or not currently enrolled in courses for this semester, but have a zID, you can use this contact us form.