UNSW Australia Business School building
- Accessible to all undergraduate and postgraduate students 24/7
Please note: Building access hours are subject to change and students must vacate the Business School building at closing time.
There are two Labs in the Quadrangle building and one is available in the Mathews Building, with all three spaces remaining fully accessible to all undergraduate and postgraduate students during non-class times, 24/7, so that you can utilise the necessary specialist software applications.
- Computer Lab 1 – Room 1043 Quad Bldg L1
- Computer Lab G21 – Room G021 Quad Bldg G floor
- Computer Lab MAT210 – Room 210 in Mathews Bldg, including Mathews Level 2 building access
- Computer Lab MAT211 – Room 211 in Mathews Bldg, including Mathews Level 2 building access
Please note: After hours access is automatically programmed onto your student ID card. If you are having access issues please
contact FM Assist.
UNSW Library has a fleet of over 200 standard operating environment PCs which are configured with access to the standard software stack and the added benefit of 'follow me printing' enabled.
The Business School is also currently in the process of assessing application virtualisation and streaming technology during Semester 1 and 2, 2015. This trial, which will include student representation, will test the ability to distribute both virtual desktops and specialist software to Business School students allowing them access from their own personal Mac or PC laptops.