Grievance officers

If you have a course-related complaint, the first option is usually to discuss your problem with your tutor, your lecturer, or the course coordinator. Alternatively, you could seek advice from your School Grievance Officer. If you intend to approach the School Grievance Officer, begin by sending an email.

The contact details for the Business School Grievance Officers are listed below.

Schools Contact email


Maria Balatbat

Banking and Finance

Thuy Duong To


Benoit Julien

Information Systems

Chona Ryan


Associate Professor Ian Hampson


Jenny Jiyeon Lee

Risk and Actuarial

Associate Professor Anthony Asher

Taxation and Business Law

Rob Nicholls

Contact the Student Centre

+61 2 9385 3189

Send us a message