Full Class Enrolment request
Your request to enrol in a full class may be considered if the course is compulsory for your program and must be taken in this term due to graduation or prerequisite requirements.
Please note employment commitments will not be taken into consideration
Please note factors such as room capacity, teaching mode, quality of student experience and group work will affect the decision to allow full class enrolment.
No Prerequisite Enrolment Request
Your request may be considered but not guaranteed approval if you fall into one of the following categories:
- You are currently completing the prerequisite on Exchange or Cross-institutional studies;
- The prerequisite has changed since the year you started your degree;
- You are a Postgraduate student and have completed the prerequisite in your prior studies;
- You have completed a course that is excluded by a required prerequisite
When submitting the request please attach a PDF copy of your UNSW official online academic statement for all categories.
You will also be required to submit additional documents for:
- Exchange students- TOC form and Exchange University transcript
- Cross-institutional students- approval letter provided by the UNSW Business School Student Centre
- Postgraduate students- previous Undergraduate official transcript
Note: Please also make yourself aware of the census date for a termr to drop a course without academic or financial penalties as enrolling without a prerequisite cannot be used as grounds for any Special Consideration in the event of poor performance in the course.
Course Substitutions requests
Your request to substitute a course in your program may be considered under the following circumstances:
- A course required for your program is not running in this term
- You would like the opportunity to complete a course outside of your program/discipline due to career aspirations and/or for breadth of knowledge
Your request may be considered if you meet the following criteria:
You have 60 UOC or less remaining in your degree
Your WAM is 65 or above
You are on Good Academic Standing
Note: Overloading is permitted once per academic year.
Timetable Clash Request
The Business School Student Centre does not permit students to enrol into two classes that have a timetable clash. Your request may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note the Business School will not consider clashes between elective or general education courses.