Typically, these scholarships are awarded on academic merit, demonstrated ability, leadership qualities and the potential to contribute to the wider life of the University.
As well as the scholarships listed below, there are a number of
Centre for Social Impact scholarships. These cover part of the cost of studying the Graduate Certificate in Social Impact.
See if you’re eligible for any of these financial awards, and click through to the
UNSW scholarships site to find out more and apply online.
Peter & Helen Hearl US Study Abroad Scholarship
- For US citizens wishing to study business for one semester at the Business School under the Study Abroad Semester Program
- This program is administered jointly through the Business School and the UNSW Study Abroad Office
- $10,000 annual scholarship
The Hary and Liliana Tanoesoedibjo Scholarship in Business
- For an international student to study a postgraduate degree at the UNSW Business School
- Valued at $26,680 applied against tuition fees